Eco-Friendly Equipment for Pools and Spas
Pentair Water Pool and Spa® (including Sta-Rite® brand products) is making a strong commitment to develop the most environmentally responsible products available. The new Eco Select™ brand is the keystone of this green program to meet the dual objectives of a growing number of pool owners—to save money and make more eco-friendly choices.
You’ll see the Eco Select brand associated with several existing products and systems that already meet these objectives. These products save energy, conserve water, reduce noise, or otherwise contribute to a more environmentally responsible pool equipment system. In every case, a product that earns the Eco Select brand is the “greenest” and most efficient choice.
IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pumps
Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined — often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® pumps typically cut energy use by 30% to 90%, generally saving $324 to $1,356 annually.*
IntelliFlo® VF Variable Drive Pump
IntelliFlo® VS-3050 Variable Speed Pump
Revolutionary pool pump typically slashes energy costs 30% to 90%.
- IntelliFlo employs exclusive permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) that provide a typical “base savings” of 30% over any pump with a traditional induction motor.
- IntelliFlo includes a variable drive, digital controls, and proprietary software that allow custom programming of the optimum speed per function—filtering, heating, cleaning, operating water features—for even greater savings…up to 90%. For most all applications, the optimum speed is significantly lower than possible with traditional pump technology, so you can exploit a fundamental pump law: by going slower, power consumption is reduced. In fact, when pump speeds are reduced by half, energy use is just one-eighth of what was previously used.
The quietest running pump on the planet
- Thanks again to its permanent magnet motor and totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design, IntelliFlo is also the quietest pump ever built. At typical speeds you barely notice it.
Longer, trouble-free service life—greater return on investment
- IntelliFlo pump’s permanent magnet motor produces far less heat and vibration than traditional induction motors. This results in less stress and wear on pump components and other equipment, too.
- Built-in diagnostics protect IntelliFlo from the most common causes of premature pump failure—overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities.
* Savings based on comparison pump running between 3.6 and 12 hours per day at the national average of 15¢/kilowatt hour in a 20,000 gallon pool.
Dyna Glas & Dyna Max
Dyna Glas and Dyna Max Pumps are so convenient, reliable and quiet they often go unnoticed!
- Large-Capacity Trap – and “see thru” lid provide superior convenience in keeping debris out of your pool.
- Finger Opening Drain Plug – makes for tool free winterizing and service.
- Energy Efficient Motor – and impeller/diffuser design enables the Dyna Glas / Dyna Max to quietly move a lot of water while consuming very little energy.
- Specially Designed Base – helps quiet operation. Pump easily lifts in and off if service is required.
JWP Series Pump was designed for those people who are value driven with a need for performance and reliability.
- Thermoplastic Housing – withstands the elements and temperature extremes.
- Large capacity 5″ trap – provides superior convenience in keeping debris out of your pool.
- External threaded discharge – for quick disconnect union.
- Available in both single & two-speed.
ABG Above-Ground Pumps
ABG Above-Ground Pumps provide high-performance at an economical price.
- Clear Lid – allows viewing of debris catch basket.
- Floating Wear Seal – maximizes performance and efficiency.
- Thermoplastic Housing – ensures all-weather performance.
- Finger Opening Drain Plugs – lets you winterize your pump without using tools.