BioGuard’s UV Sanitation System
Two Revolutionary Products!
BioLab UV is a revolutionary product that utilizes ultraviolet (UV) light technology to take swimming pool sanitation to the next level. BioLab UV assists your primary sanitizer in providing an additional layer of protection against viruses, bacteria, cysts and protozoa that are introduced into the pool via swimmers and the environment. When used with a recommended BioGuard pool treatment system, the BioLab UV technology improves bather safety from chlorine resistant organisms. With BioLab UV, you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re doing everything you can to protect your family. Once you’ve used the added protection of UV, you’ll never go without.
- Provides sanitation against bacteria, viruses, cysts and protozoa *
- Is a non-irritant for the skin, hair and mucus membranes
- Reduces chloramines which cause chlorine smell, eye irritation and skin discomfort
- New way to help address pool contaminants
- Will not affect water balance
- Frees chlorine to attack bacteria and wastes introduced by swimmers and the environment
*Must be used in conjunction with an EPA registered sanitizer
The LC10 contains a single UV lamp and is recommended for all chlorine-based BioGuard pool systems.
The LC20 contains two UV lamps and is recommended for all chlorine-based BioGuard pool systems except Mineral Springs.
BioGuard…Great pool care…Expect it!